Monday, February 20, 2006

Beginnings

I never thought I'd blog. Ever. I've always been a pen and paper kinda gal. There's something of the old school romantic about me when it comes to writing. I feel like if I'm going to bare my soul, the medium should be attractive. Preferably pink and scented.

But I've spent the last 6 months listening to a very insistent professor tell me it's the future. And though I've cursed the day he made me start blogging for class (yeah, I have two work-related blogs already), I respect him way too much to be totally oblivious to his insidious suggestions.

So, here it is. The beginnings of a blog -- just for fun. My attempt at catching up to "the future." Call it a momentary flash of insanity..

1 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alas, Rhea has fallen prey to The Blog. I shall be a faithful reader.

Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home