Sunday, February 26, 2006

Blood and gambling

Ever notice how real blood looks fake? I ended up, yesterday, with pools of blood all over my light wood floors and it occurred to me that it looked too red somehow. Like an exaggeration of 'blood red.' Very weird. (Note: I cut my foot, hence the blood. No need to call 911, though flowers would be nice..)

On a completely different note... I'm beginning to understand the national obsession with poker. It always seemed unfathomable to me that people watch it on TV and play it online and that even the Hollywood stars spend their weekends playing (though, I suppose that last one is less mysterious since that's where the serious money's at). But now that I finally succumbed to the temptation and spent an evening playing, I see the allure and it could be addictive (which is really bad news for someone with my personality). Now, I just need to get good at it.

3 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger rai.karan said...

@->---

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger hemangini said...

Poor ree :(

Neat rose!

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger rhea said...

ohhhh...that's what it is! god, i'm such a blog virgin.

k, thanks for the flower...

mangs, thanks for the tip off

 

Post a Comment

<< Home