Thursday, June 29, 2006

Quizzical

For someone who requires that her job vary from day to day, it's totally contrary that I can imagine being happy filling forms, answering questions all day. Seriously. I think that's why I'm easily addicted to multiple choice "tests" -- not the ones you have to study for, but the ones that allegedly tell you something about yourself (that, presumably, you didn't know before, but I wasn't exactly surprised when a test told me I am most like Rachel from Friends or Jackie from That 70s Show -- I mean, hello? Who else would I be from those shows?!).

Today, ended up doing a couple more quizzes because I stumbled across them in the process of blog-reading. Then, out of curiosity, went to the Tickle (used to be Emode?) site and found that I've done like 70+ tests. And these are just the ones that have been saved on one site. So, I know all manner of things about me now -- for instance, apparently my body double is JLo (hah, I wish!) and I'm a Passionate Kisser. My Inner Goddess is an Angel (!) and my best quality is Independence. Hmmm... how much do we subconsciously (or consciously) manipulate these results?

So anyway, is interesting that one of today's tests told me that I'm always looking for something new, for every day to be different -- which is true. Hence the need for creativity in my work. But still, I maintain that I could fill forms all day. Maybe that's a business idea? Huh.


June 30th: Thanks, Sim, for fueling my addiction! Here are the results of that test:

What Your Soul Really Looks Like
You are a wanderer. You constantly long for a new adventure, challenge, or even a completely different life.
You are a grounded person, but you also leave room for imagination and dreams. You feet may be on the ground, but you're head is in the clouds.
You believe that people see you as larger than life and important. While this is true, they also think you're a bit full of yourself.
Your near future is likely to be filled with great successes and accomplishments. You just need to figure out how to get there.
For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger ~*sim*~ said...

I maintain that I could fill forms all day.

ha, me too! i used to talk up that quality in job interviews... but stopped when people started to look at me funny :P

here's a quiz you might or might not like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home