Thursday, June 01, 2006

Money...

...can be a really good thing and a really really bad thing. Depending on who's holding control of it. Sometimes people work almost like banks. Almost worse, though, because with banks it's black and white.. with people, there's always that grey area.

Has been a fairly uninspiring week. Haven't felt like I had anything particular to say. Or at least, not anything I can say to the world at large.

Bad. Because it defeats my belief in living with intention, like every day counts. Sometimes you have a string of not-so-great days, though. And the inspiration is hard to find. Let's hope the phase is passing..

3 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger Scatterbrained said...

Talking about Banks and Money..I am thinking I have to put down something...

But more importantly Rhea Saran feeling the dearth of inspiration...Isn't it a paradox?
These days I am not having great days at work...(I don't have much of personal life to speak of anyway)
What do I do?..read Rhea's blog...and there I am, up on my feet.

Stay hungry, be inspired!

Vinayakan

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger rhea said...

vinayakan: thanks for the vote of confidence in my ability to be inspired.. and i'm glad if my blog can beat some of the not-so-greatness of work. had no idea i could be that interesting! :)

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats got to be one of the nicest things to hear - to have the ability to inspire someone - i always told you - you have the gift of the pen - and your quite interesting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home