Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Revealer Part 2

So, another one of my commentaries passed muster and was published by the Revealer. Read it here.

An introspective interlude:
I didn't quite realize before how much I like writing with a definite "voice." The whole "objective journalism" thing isn't at all what I'm interested in. I mean, I can do it. But it isn't what gets me going. Criticism/editorials/opinion pieces have really grown on me. I used to be hesitant about making my view known in my writing. But I quite enjoy it now. (Maybe a little too much -- a friend of mine says, quite rightly, that I have a very snarky side that is most evident in my writing. Especially when I allow my views to seep in. As she says, my alterego emerges. Because, in real life, I'm just a big sweetheart! Really.)

3 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger rai.karan said...

i cant bring to mind the snarky you. when i read your article - i can feel it, but cant picture it.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger rhea said...

could it be that you've just never provoked that in me...? :)

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger rai.karan said...

probably not - hope i dont. on the other had - it sounds kinda sexy too - hope i do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home