Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Almost as effective as chocolate...

Ok, so I had made myself a promise that I wouldn't indulge (too much) in the know-yourself quizzes anymore. And I certainly made a conscious decision not to share the results with the world -- because, honestly, who cares what kind of animal I am??

But..umm.. this one was too much of an ego massage to keep to myself, so I shall allow myself a brief indulgence (I've been kinda low, I needed a pick up and, well, this was certainly a good one). The question was: which Victoria's Secret Angel Are You? And the answer:

You Are Most Like Gisele Bundchen

Slightly exotic and perfectly gorgeous


I swear, I'm not vain.

Ok, maybe a little bit.

8 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger MJ said...

so taking one of these quizzes could be a cure for "being low"?...

...not so much, when you find out that the Lord of the Rings character you most resemble is Gimli!

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger rhea said...

ha! true, but since that would never happen to me, i can safely keep using quizzes as an antidote to the blues.
or i could just eat chocolate.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger tangled said...

And rightly so.

Everyone needs their vanity :)

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger rai.karan said...

"vanity - my favorite sin" al 'diablo' pachino ; the devils advocate.

go on, look yourself in the mirror that one extra time today and say - "hey there good lookin".

my favorite sin is one of the others tho.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger sinusoidally said...

And I agree w/ the result of your quiz. :-)

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger rhea said...

k: oh that i am distinctly aware of :)

sines: thank you! you're a sweetheart and i'm blushing!

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger rai.karan said...

very bored at work - where can i find a nice quiz?

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger rhea said...

for some reason most quizzes seem to be aimed at women -- but tickle.com is usually a good source.
(ok, now they should pay me for advertising).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home