Saturday, September 09, 2006

Catching up

I was told -- more than once -- in the last month or so that it seems like I've been in another world. The truth is, it feels like that to me, too. Without delving too much into detail, it's been a whirlwind couple months with a lot going on, not all of it good. So, yes, I think I did check out of this world and disappear into myself. That happens. So for those who thought I wasn't quite there, I wasn't. But I'm back.

Details I can share:
I was home for a blissful yet short visit.
I spent a couple days tanning here (it's an old picture; there should be pool chairs and the palm trees are bigger):



And I drove one of these:


Basically, it was a much needed hiatus from my world. I'm saner for it.

7 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Scatterbrained said...

Interesting! Is the 'tanning' place somewhere in Maldives? Just a shot in the dark. As for the Maserati, oooohhh la la!

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if there are any other details you do want to share - there are someof us who always want to know. k

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger rhea said...

vinayakan: thailand actually. and yeah, the maserati was kinda "ooh la la."

k: i know..

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Scatterbrained said...

Hi! I read a nice artice about New York in the 'The Pioneer' newspaper this Sunday. If you are interested, I can forward it to you..Most likely you will know things that are written in there already...Let me know anyway.

First look at the car, I thought it was an Aston Martin, but the link provided in there educated me..'Live life Queen Size, Live it to the Core'.. Enjoy!

VA

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger sinusoidally said...

I guess one of those you being in another world comment was made by me. Where is this picture from. Looks like heaven...how are you?

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger rhea said...

sines: it's an island just off thailand's mainland. very beautiful.
i'm doing alright. we should have dinner again one day when you're not crazy busy (are there days like that anymore?)

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger sinusoidally said...

Rhea this week is rather free. I am off until saturday. Want to come to Jersey?? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home