Monday, July 24, 2006

Reading minds...

Don't you sometimes wish that people could read your mind? That you didn't have to say, they just knew? I've been feeling like that for the last few days...hoping someone would notice that I needed to be asked. And then I realized how futile it is, especially across states or oceans or even vast tracts of Manhattan. But you know how you get caught up in being happy and not really acknowledging how you might feel? It's hard to snap out of it and ask for a hug.

Question: how long is 16 days? Too long? Or so short, it'll fly by? I'm hoping for the second. You don't need to know what I'm going on about -- just tell me it'll fly by. And my smile will reach my eyes again.

5 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger ~*sim*~ said...

when it comes packaged with happiness at the end -- the second.

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger rai.karan said...

16 days. maybe you'll have enuff time to finish a cup of coffee, other wise, it'll be gone before you can say ...

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Scatterbrained said...

It will fly by...dear J-School, blog friend-my finger is on the fast forward button already..

Anyway, just to feel closer to the 17th day, start visualising how things are going to be on *the* day that you are looking forward to so eagerly...Make it play the psychological undercurrent, make believe you are alreday there!

Vinayakan

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger rhea said...

thank you, guys... i feel better. i'm smiling already :)

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Scatterbrained said...

I hope the *17th* day lived up to your expectation(s)..I am kinda sure it was something personal, but if you are OK with sharing do let us know!

VA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home