Sunday, March 26, 2006

Talk dirty and get lucky

You know how I said I just need to get better at poker? I think I just did (ok, it was probably luck, but I need a little room to brag here). I made it to the final three, won back more than I put in and it was only the second time I've played. Yeah, I'm kinda getting the hang of it.

Even aside from the game, tonight was destined to be a good time. The conversation began in the gutter and stayed there all night. I don't think I've laughed that hard in a while. All I know is I'm bringing plenty of one dollar bills with me the next time because clearly some people won't take dollar chips as a substitute.

4 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger rai.karan said...

dollar bills.... been hanging at the strip clubs as well ?

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger rhea said...

well..you know ;)
nah, it wasn't quite so exciting.. just testing to see how long someone can stand repeated requests and snarky comments before they just give up and shed their clothes..
apparently, a long long time.

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pray that we never sit down at the same table. i would hate to take all your money.... but i would ;)

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger rhea said...

ravi: i'm sorry...was that a challenge i just heard?? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home