Monday, August 28, 2006

Tagged

by K.

I am thinking about...
the next step..

I said...
"hi" and then i smiled.

I want to...
do more than i could in 3 lifetimes.

I wish...
i could be in two places at the same time.

I miss...
my dog when i'm away.

I hear...
night sounds.

I wonder...
if things will ever work out just as i want them to.

I regret...
very very few things.

I am...
not usually predictable..even when you know me.

I sing...
'on air' or in karaoke bars.

I cry...
easily.

I am not always...
in as much control as i might seem to be.

I write...
for a living! and also because i must.

I need...
to master time management.

I should try...
things that scare me.

I finish...
first! ok, well, not really, but i couldn't think of anything else.

no onward tags!! i find all this terribly addictive -- like the quizzes -- and i won't contribute to its spread!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home