Monday, February 05, 2007

Lingerie

Who usually gives you lingerie as a present?

My list of lingerie gift-givers goes something like this:
- Me
- My friends
- Boyfriends
- Parents
...and now:
- Cleaning lady

I've been polling friends in the City who have cleaning ladies -- some of them have never got a gift from said ladies. Others have been bequeathed soap or knick-knacks from the Ukraine or Ecuador or wherever. None of them has ever received lingerie. Especially not the white, stringy, sequinned kind.

What about me says: "I don't really know her that well, there's no particular occassion for a present, but she seems the type to enjoy embroidered delicates"?

Plus she had to guess my size.

And it fit.

I'm not sure which of these many details is the most disorienting...

3 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger ~*sim*~ said...

sounds.... perfect for the island.

my first reaction though was to think of the sex and the city episode with miranda and magda and the vibrator. bahahaha.

*pause*

ooh, SATC! an alternative to obsessive gmail-checking! k, that's it, i'm off to watch season 2 :D

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Scatterbrained said...

Rhea,

No comments on this one..just that I fell off my chair reading this one..:-)

Vinayakan

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger hemangini said...

i think it would have to be that you have a cleaning lady at all!

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home